Sunday, August 17, 2014

I've been wanting to hang botanical garden prints in my kitchen for a while now. Problem is, I only had a few books with prints and they are all way too nice to tear pages out of. So instead I decided to make my own! I went with water colors because I think there's something so beautiful and delicate about them. I could see colored pencils looking nice too. The plan is to make some more, I'll have to wait until I have more spare time. These really didn't taken that long but putting away water colors once they're spread out on the table can be such a pain!

To make these, I simply went on Pinterest and searched for botanical garden prints. I picked some pictures that I thought were pretty and painted away! It took about 10 minutes per painting. This was very relaxing and put me in a great mood. It's a perfect Sunday morning activity to do with a cup of tea.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

//

//

Popular Posts

'Holding On To Anger Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting The Other Person To Die.' ~Buddha

'No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.' ~Buddha