Healthy and dessert are two of my favorite things. It's not often you hear them in a sentence together. It's really not often you hear them in a sentence together and actually believe it will taste good - a healthy dessert? Believe me. This healthy dessert tastes good. I had this a few nights ago and I was more than pleased. This will definitely be made again, sooner than later.
Cookie dough greek yogurt:
Ingredients
Plain greek yogurt - 1/2 cup
Almond butter - 2 tbsp
Honey - 1 tbsp
Vanilla extract - 1 tsp
Sea salt - 1 pinch
Dark chocolate chips - 1 tbsp (or 10)
Directions:
Mix all ingredients together. Eat. Rejoice.
Friday, September 26, 2014
By Isabelle on 4:26 PM
Posted in almond butter, breakfast, cookie, cookie dough, cookies, dark chocolate, dessert, easy, food, fuel, greek yogurt, health, healthy, honey, morning, recipe, vanilla | No comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
//
Popular Posts
-
These are passion fruit . While they aren't very easy on the eyes, they're pretty easy on the taste buds. In case that doesn...
-
Are you aware that squash is considered a fruit? Does that blow your mind? My mind is blown. Can you guess what fruit this curry contains?...
-
After an exhausting day in the studio it was so nice to come back to my new place, take a hot shower and make a simple dinner that's bot...
-
Canadian weather doesn't fool around. It's barely 30 degrees here and snow has been falling all day long. The sad part is, I think i...
-
To be honest, I'd say all of the dinners I prepare are lazy dinners. My goal is to make the tastiest dinner possible while doing the lea...
-
Feeling blue? Like you have no purpose in life? Like everything is falling down around you? Never fear, just buy a cactus! Water these ba...
-
I've recently become very intrigued with smoothie bowls. The idea is perfect for me because there's something about smoothies that I...
-
I challenge you to never buy sushi again . If you cannot accept this challenge, I understand because I will not accept it myself due to l...
-
I try to stay away from wheat because I don't always like the effects it has on the body. That being said, I really miss bread; Light, f...
-
Making food in the middle of the day can be a pain. What are we supposed to do if we're hungry, need some good nutrients, but don't ...
'Holding On To Anger Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting The Other Person To Die.' ~Buddha
'No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.' ~Buddha
0 comments:
Post a Comment