Thursday, April 30, 2015

You like avocados? I like you. You like avocado sauce? I like you even more.


Today I whipped up a quick avocado sauce to put on some zucchini noodles (that I also whipped up quite quickly, so expect a recipe coming soon. *wink*). The process was so fast, it was over before I even realized it began. IT WAS THAT FAST.

Since the last recipe I posted, the Next Level Tacos With Nopales Cactus Paddle, took a whopping 11 steps before it was completed and ready to eat (I believe that holds the record of the most amount of steps I have ever written in a single blog post), here's a particularly easy recipe that can be made in a whopping 2 steps. It's all about balance, eh?

This recipe makes enough for one person - because there is only one person I need to worry about feeding in my life right now (me). If you want to make enough for 2 people, I would suggest doubling it. Or if you really like the recipe you might as well triple it because avocados really are just. that. good.



Avocado Sauce

Ingredients:

~ Avocado - 1

~ Garlic - 1 clove

~ Cilantro - 1 small bundle, about 1/4 cup before it's chopped

~ Lime juice - 3 to 4 tbsp

~ Salt - 2 pinches

~ Pepper - 2 pinches

~ Cumin - 1/2 tbsp

Instructions:

1. Chop the garlic and the cilantro into small pieces. Mincing isn't completely necessary.

2. Place all of the ingredients in the food processor and blend until smooth.

Voila!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

//

//

Popular Posts

'Holding On To Anger Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting The Other Person To Die.' ~Buddha

'No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.' ~Buddha