Tuesday, February 17, 2015

I'm feeling really inspired lately, probably because spring must be on it's way eventually...although the forecast says snow and more snow. I've been reading blogs that I'm interested in, pinning on Pinterest and writing in my journal nonstop. Even with all of this, I think everybody could use a little extra nudge sometimes. I could use that nudge right now. I figure there's no better way than to share with the internet world that I am going to stay good to my body - eat well, exercise well, sleep well. Then I will feel well. :) Let's count this as a pact.

Story time:

I went downstairs to search for ingredients to make a healthy lunch just 30 minutes or so ago. Being at my parent's house, they don't care quite as much about living a fully healthy lifestyle as I do. I searched the fridge and the pantry and with nothing really healthy and appetizing in sight. Then I laid my eyes on an unopened box of Valentine's Day chocolate. Dun dun dun...

I'll let you imagine what happened after that. So yeah, I really need this extra nudge of motivation.



First we have this little quote. Tres inspirational. I'm a top notch procrastinator so let's try to remember this one. Ya got that, Isabelle?



No more giving power to the Valentine's Day chocolates. They didn't even taste that good and Valentine's Day is so three days ago. Let's not forget that one either.



Here's a little warm weather inspiration. I think Candice might be from a different dimension with that bangin' bod but a girl can dream, right?!


'If you don't trust yourself, no one else is going to, either.'


More inspirational pics are coming your way so stay tuned, folks. Enjoy the snow and keep in mind that hibernation is coming to an end!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

//

//

Popular Posts

'Holding On To Anger Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting The Other Person To Die.' ~Buddha

'No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.' ~Buddha